When it comes to cosmetics, you want to do the best you can for your skin. Over the years, science has proved that introducing anti oxidants into your skin care is one of the best things you can do for your skin.
It is one of the most potent antioxidants there is. Naturally occurring in organic matter like plants and soils, it’s a humic substance i.e. extracted from organic matter like humus. When organic matter decomposes, soil based micro organisms consume it and release fulvic acid, making it a component of fertile soil. In modern day, the biggest use for fulvic and humic acids has been in industrial agriculture, where it is used as a natural fertilizer. No man-made fertilizer can do, over a long period of time, as good of a job in sustaining and promoting plant growth than nature’s own fertilizer.
In skin care, the use of acids like fulvic, ascorbic, BHA’s, salicylic acid and AHAs are generally preferred since acids are less likely to disrupt the acid mantle. The acid mantle keeps our skin healthy and using alkaline ingredients on the skin may damage it. However, that is not the only benefit.
- It is anti-inflammatory, which makes it ideal in treating skin irritated by dry conditions like eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. Don’t let this stop you if you don’t have dry skin, fulvic acid is so good at itch, we give you our guarantee. Fulom is the most effective itch relief we’ve ever found!
- It is a powerful antioxidant, its chemical structure enables it to penetrate skin cells and deliver necessary ingredients in whatever formulation or product you are using at the time. The role of antioxidants in dealing with harmful free radicals should not be underestimated. Free radicals not only alter cell structure leading to premature aging but can also cause skin cancer.
- Using a powerful antioxidant in conjunction with other antioxidants like Vitamin E is a great way to boost your anti aging arsenal. Fulom has organic fulvic acid and Vitamin E as active ingredients, powerful antioxidants with double the hydrating power in each formulation.
- It is anti-microbial, killing dangerous microbes while preserving the beneficial ones. Yes, somehow this molecule can tell the difference.
- Chelates (binds) heavy metals and detoxifies the body.
- Induces energy transfer between cells, promoting homeostasis and a healthy equilibrium necessary for growth.
- Being a very large molecule, it is able to grab surrounding molecules and acts as a carrier for both nutrients and water around the body.
- Detoxifies the body- Some claim that Fulvic Acid is created out of the mitochondrial DNA of long decayed plants and that it carries a form of “genetic memory”. All we know is that, somehow, this molecule is able to sort the bad from good and gets rid of the bad.
- Our cleanser removes makeup.
- Optimizes nearby cells by providing anything that is lacking, leading to a healthier overall biological system.
Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
It will always be helpful to read content from other authors and use something from their websites.